Turkey Pen Pot
A while back, I posted about a Halloween Pen Pot that would have been a great gift for any teacher and you guys were loving it on Pinterest! It keeps any desk looking festive and is a great way to keeping the pens/pencils from “walking” off.
This week Ryan and I made a Thanksgiving version: The Turkey Pen Pot! It was super simple and makes a cute little desk accessory.
- Small Clap Pot
- Green flower tape
- Bic Pens
- Acrylic Paint / Paint Brushes
- Garden Gems
- Card Stock Paper
- Start at the top of the pen and begin wrapping the pen and feather together.
- We did two passes over the pen with the green flower tape,.
- Even though the flower tape is sticky, we glued the end in place at the top (just to be safe).
- Use acrylic paint to decorate the clay pot (or your can leave it plain)- we used card stock paper for the turkey’s head.
- When everything is dry, place the garden gems in the pot to hold pens in place.
Don’t Forget to Pin It! –>