Halloween Pen Flower Pot
The not-so-scary Halloween pen flower pot is perfect for the classroom or office. Plus, it will keep those pens or pencils from growing legs and walking off!
- Small Clap Pot
- Fake Flowers – We used ones that looked like mums. Sunflowers would work well, too.
- Green flower tape
- Bic Pens
- Acrylic Paint / Paint Brushes
- Garden Gems
- Cut the flowers, leaving about 3 inches of stem
- Start at the top of the pen and begin wrapping the pen and flower together.
- We did two passes over the pen with the green flower tape,.
- Even though the flower tape is sticky, we glued the end in place at the top (just to be safe).
- Use acrylic paint to decorate the clay pot however you desire.
- When everything is dry, place the garden gems in the pot to hold pens in place.