DIY Hoppy Valentines + FREE Printable
With my son Ryan’s preschool class being 80% boys, he was awfully picky about what his classmate would like and dislike. With peanut and food allergies in his class, the teacher also requested that the Valentines not be edible.
After finding these super cute fluffy Webkinz frogs at reasonable price, we decided to turn them into Valentines.
You can purchase these same frogs HERE.
Hoppy Valentine’s Day
- Hoppy Valentines Tags
- Red Sparkle Paper
- Webkinz Frogs or a frog toy of your choosing
- Scissors / Glue / Hole Punch / Circle template
- Print the “Hoppy Valentines Day” download and cut out the circles.
- Using a circle template (I used an upside down glass) that’s slightly larger than the Valentine tag, trace the back of the red sparkle paper.
- Carefully cut the circles from the red sparkle paper.
- Using glue, attach the “Hoppy Valentines Day” cutout to the red circle. Allow time to dry.
- Use a hole punch and string ribbon through.
- Complete the Valentine by tying to the frog.