4th of July Crafts: Star-Spangled Slime
We’ve been celebrating red, white and blue this week with some fun 4th of July crafts. We tried glitter and glue on black paper to make fireworks, used painted popsicle sticks to make an american flag and even colored a Captain America shield but our favorite 4th of July craft was red, white and ewww: Star-Spangles Slime!
- 5 oz bottle Clear Glue
- Warm Water
- Large Mixing Bowl
- In a large bowl, dump all the clear glue in.
- Fill the empty glue bottle with warm water, shake, then add the mixture in the large bowl and stir.
- Now for some sparkle, Add the glitter!
- In a separate container, dissolve about 1 teaspoon of borax in 1 cup of warm water.
- Slowly add the borax solution to the glue, water and glitter while stirring.
- The mixture will begin to clump together (you might have to use your hands now!)
- Store in an air-tight container.
Happy 4th of July! Hoping everyone a safe and fun holiday with family and friends. Our mission this year is to stay up and watch fireworks! :)