First Day of School Pictures
Pick out the first of school outfit and pack up all those new school supplies. Oh, and don’t forget to grab the camera! The little ones are entering into the new school year so celebrate this memorable milestone with some creative picture ideas that will be enjoyed for years to come! Get picture perfect with these ideas for first day of school pictures.
1. Grab some fun props are set them up by the bus stop.
2. Do a little Q & A with your little one. The Suburban Mom added in a list of favorites on this super precious photo.
2. Make something for the scrapbook. Add your favorite first day of school picture to this free printable from Alpha Mom and have your child answer the prompted questions.
3. Get a little crafty and make your own props. You can decorate an old picture frame, give it a little personality and personalize it to help capture your child’s big day like Mom Always Finds Out.
4. Everyone always looks so dapper on their first day. New EVERYTHING!… that stays clean for about 2 minutes. Just like Click It Up A Notch, don’t forget to take pictures of their new gear!
5. Who doesn’t love a little chalk propping? Blue Cricket Design proves it’s a fun and dramatic way to capture a great memory.
6. Another slight variation of the chalk ideas.
7. Remember, not all pictures should be posed. Don’t forget to document the day by getting pictures of unprompted pictures: tying their shows in the morning, the walk to the school bus or a wave goodbye.
8. Seriously, they grow up so fast.
9. But even if you’re missing a few years in between, how cute is Dieselberg’s photo of her son on his last “first day” holding a picture of his first “first day”.