Go The F to Sleep & 10 Hilarious Bedtime Stories
I laughed until I cried. “ Go The F to Sleep ” spawned a new brand of books that are not your average bedtime stories. Ironically, it coincided with the battle I was having with my son. This book game me the laugh I needed! With it’s own brand of parent humor, it’s nice to know someone else is battling with bedtime, too!
These children’s parodies will perk up your spirits after bedtime battles and tickle your parental funny bone.
1. All My Friends Are Dead by Jory John
2. Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown
3. Goodnight iPad by Ann Droyd
4. HTML for Babies by John C Vanden-Heuvel Sr
5. I Hate Everything by Matthew DiBenedetti
6. If You Give A Kid A Cookie by Marcy Roznick
7. K is for Knifeball: An Alphabet of Terrible Advice by Avery Monsen and Jory John
8. Pat the Zombie by Aaron Ximm and Kaveh Soofi
9. Ten Little Zombies by Andy Rash