Pittsburgh Fall Festivals 2013
Pull out the warm sweater, curl up next to a fire and pour a large mug of warm apple cider because fall is right around the corner. September 22nd officially begins “Fall” and we can’t wait. Pittsburgh will be bustling with all kinds of fun Fall activities throughout September and October.
Pittsburgh Fall Festivals: September 2013
- Covered Bridge Festival: A family fun weekend, September 21st & 22nd, homestyle food, arts & crafts, music and more, Washington County
- Erntefest Harvest Festival: For all ages, children’s activities, Saturday September 21st, Old Economy Village, 724-266-4500
- Ligonier Highland Festival: Scottish Children’s activities, entertainment, food and crafts, fun for the whole family, Saturday September 21st, Idlewild Park, Ligonier
- Butler Fall Festival: Family fun, food, entertainment, live music, children’s activities, Saturday September 21st, Main Street, downtown Butler
- Fall Festival at Soergels: Pick your own pumpkins, games, hayrides, food and more, Festivals every weekend thru October 27th
- Applefest: Hayrides, kid-friendly crafts, food and much more, Saturday September 28th, 11am – 3pm, Winchester Thurston School North Hills Campus
- Hay Day at Hartwood Acres: Family Fall festival FREE for all ages, Saturday September 28th, 11am – 4pm, Hartwood Acres Amphitheater
- 16th Alameda Fall Fest: Fishing tournement, Car Cruise, 5K, craft and vendor show, 8am – 5pm, Alameda Park, Butler
Do you have a favorite festival or pumpkin patch that you enjoy going to every year?