Pittsburgh Area Firework Schedule 2013
There’s so much to do in see in the Pittsburgh area around the 4th of July. Last night was the first time I visited Caste Village for their amazing firework display. It got me thinking, what other celebrations have I been missing out on? Here’s a list of family fun fireworks displays in the Pittsburgh Area.
- McDonald Borough: McSummerfest; Parade at 5pm
- West Mifflin: Kennywood; Fireworks Nightly June 30th – July 5th
- Downtown Pittsburgh: Three Rivers Regatta 9:35 to 10 p.m
- Brentwood: Parade at 10 am; fireworks at Brentwood Stadium 9:40 pm
- Butler: Big Butler County Fair fireworks at dusk
- Cannonsburg: Parade at 10 am; fireworks at Canon-Mac Stadium at dusk
- McKeesport: Live band (Tres Lads) followed by fireworks at dusk
- Moon Township: Moon Township Independence Day Celebration Fireworks at 10 pm
- Mt. Lebanon: Evening band followed by fireworks at 9:30 pm
- Ross Township: parade at 3pm; 15th annual Independence Day Celebration with fireworks at 9:30pm
- South Hills: South Hills Village 9:40 pm
- Zelienople: Parade at 11am; Fireworks 10 pm
- McDonald Borough: McSummerfest Fireworks at dusk
Am I leaving anything out? I’d love to know of any other celebrations / firework displays / parades, please comment below!