Curious Little Kid Goes to Fun Fore All
Fun Fore All has easily become one our most favorite places to visit when we decide to have a fun outing together. Nestled down on Rt 19 in Cranberry, it has both year-round and summer attractions. We’ve visited at least a dozen times in the past few years and I’ve been taking my son Ryan since he was knee high. Nearly every time, I’ve enjoyed myself just as much as he has; climbing around in Ballocity,playing arcade games and riding rides. Check out the top three reasons why we absolutely love Fun Fore All.
Top Three Reasons Why We Love Fun Fore All
- They’re basically open all the time.
- They offer great specials.
- There’s something for everyone.
1. They’re basically open all the time.
- June, July & August : Open 9AM – 10PM Everyday
- September – May : Open 10AM – 10PM Everyday
2. They offer great specials.
Last time we visited (early February 2014) I spent a total of $15. Our family of three spent a little over 2 hours running around non-stop!
Specials (As of February 2014)
- Monday : All video games just 5 cents to play! *Excludes ticket/prize games.
- Tuesday : All ticket games ½ off all day *Excludes prize games
- Wednesday : All Kids Combo Meals are 99 cents all day *For kids 12yrs and younger
- Thursday : Free Ballocity admission all day
- Friday : Purchase a bonus buy & get a large cheese pizza for $5 *Topping not included
- Monday – Friday : Preschool Special for kids ages 2-6 years old; 10am – 2pm ; $8.99 includes kids combo meal, Ballocity and $5 Fun Card
3. There’s something for everyone!
There’s so much to do. Plus, adults can play too! There’s even a section for the younger toddler crowd.
Fun Fore All Attractions
- Arcade (Year Round) : They have one of the largest Arcade areas in the Pittsburgh area with everything from pinball to ticket games. Our favorites are air hockey and the racing games. They also cater to the younger audience with games like Wack-A-Mole and Candy Drop.
- Ballocity (Year Round) : You just have to see it to believe it. Three stories of weaving, winding fun that even a grown up can climb through (yes, I’ve ventured around inside many times). There are multiple interactive units within each level and of course, the amazing Ballcano tieing it all together in the middle.
- Food / Snack Bar with Ample Seating (Year Round) : This is great if you plan on making an afternoon of the trip. We’ve eaten here a few times and it’s a pretty abundant selection of standard eatery foods. You can check out their website for the full menu.
- Miniature Golf (Summer) : They offer two 9-hole courses or you can chose to do both. The courses are well manicured and some are even boast a pretty elaborate design. Our favorite is the hole with the walk through grotto with a waterfall pouring over one side.
- Kiddie-Rides (Summer) : Fun Fore All operates about four different Kiddie Rides outside next to their miniature golf course in the summer time. I’ve even ridden the mini-rollercoaster with Ryan, my son.
- Go-Karts (Summer) : We’ve done the Go-Kart track once. My son Ryan was allowed to ride with me (he was four at the time). The track is pretty long and, I feel, well worth the money for the ticket.
- Batting Cages (Summer) : Includes nine cages and a variety of pitching speeds.
- Bumper Boats (Summer) : This is on our bucket list for this summer!
For more information about current pricing check out the Fun Fore All Website.