8 Reasons Kids will LOVE the Pittsburgh Parenting Expo
This content has been compensated as part of a promotion for the Pittsburgh Parenting Expo. However, all opinions remain my own. #parentingexpo
Pittsburgh Parenting Expo
- Event Location : Monroeville Convention Center
- Date & Times :
- Saturday, March 8th; 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 9th; 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Cost :
- $10/ticket at the door
- $7/ticket when you buy online by Friday, March 7th*
- * Use PROMO code: “ BLUEPITPM ”
- Children under 14 yrs are FREE
- Details: The Pittsburgh Parenting Expo is a two day event filled with opportunities you won’t find all in one place anywhere else. Whether you’re a parent, grandparent, educator, or child, the Parenting Expo is full of valuable experiences and information on a variety of subjects:
- Child Behavior
- Child Photography
- Teens Job/College Interviews
- Kids & Healthy Eating Choices
- Pets & Children
- Green Living
- & MORE!
Listen to inspiring speakers, score awesome coupons, win amazing prizes, and have a blast with all the FREE activities!
Kids <3 the Pittsburgh Parenting Expo
No doubt, the Parenting Expo will certainly prove to be a great way to spend a weekend afternoon. Not only can parents gather all kinds of valuable information, but kids can take advantage of all the fun action going on!
All of the following activities are FREE with adult admission:
1. Face Painting : Have talented artists paint your whole face, cheek, arm or hands.
- Saturday, March 8th : 11:00 am – 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sunday, March 8th : 11:00 am – 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
2. Balloon Art : Watch as Mike the Amazing Balloon Guy makes amazing balloon art: wearable costumes/hats, animals and more.
- Saturday, March 8th : 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
3. Jugglers : Performers will be strolling throughout the events. Watch as they juggle, ride unicycles and walk on stilts.
- Sunday, March 9th : 1:00 pm – 2:20 pm
4. Soccer Shot Station : Instructors help kids ages 2 – 8 years old improve and learn soccer skills.
- Saturday, March 8th : 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sunday, March 9th : 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
5. Martial Arts : Watch as Josh Ryer from Ryer Academy Martial Arts School demonstrates martial arts. Listen as he talks about how kids can use verbal-defense against bullying.
- Saturday, March 8th : 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 9th : 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
6. Music & Magic : Sing, dance, play instruments and watch the demonstration that shows us how important music is in a child’s life.
- Saturday, March 8th : 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm (Music Together)
- Sunday, March 9th : 11:00 am – 11:40 pm (Music Magic & More!)
7. Puppeteers & Ventriloquists : Award winning performers sure to make people of all ages laugh!
- Sunday, March 9th : 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
8. Radio Disney : Interactive entertainment, prizes and lots of fun from the #1 radio network devoted to kids.
- Saturday, March 8th : 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 9th : 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Check the Pittsburgh Parenting Expo website for more time and details about the events!